- On road protection coverage is available
- Availability of Tokio’s value auto coverage
- Free inspection available at doorstep
- 12 additional benefit available
Most Popular Policies of IFFCO Tokio
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plan
This car insurance plan offers comprehensive protection to the vehicles from accidental damage.
Key features of Car Insurance policy
- IFFCO Tokio Swasthya Kavach Family Health Plan
This family health cover offers protection against treatment expenses of family members.
Key features of Swasthya Kavach Family Health Plan
- Claims are settled by in-house team
- Co-pay not applicable and full claim is paid without deduction
- Special discount for those who avail either IFFCO Tokio group policy or IFFCO Tokio Motor Two Wheeler policy
- Coverage of 10 critical illnesses available in critical illness extension cover
- IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Policy
The policy offers lump sum benefit in if policyholders are diagnosed with any of the pre-specified critical ailments.
Key features of Critical Illness Policy
- Coverage available for 6 critical illnesses
- Coverage available for more than 1 policyholder and his legal heirs
- Reimbursement of hospitalization expenses on diagnosis of critical illnesses
- Coverage available for cerebral stroke, cancer, renal failure and organ transplant expenses
- IFFCO Tokio Individual Medishield Policy
This individual health insurance policy covers hospitalization expenses of policyholders.
Key features of Individual Medishield Policy
- Availability of optional Critical Illness Extension cover
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic and Homeopathic treatments
- co-pay not applicable
- Domiciliary hospitalization expenses are covered
Two wheeler insurance
IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance policy provides insured vehicles with financial coverage against third party liability. Physical damage and theft of the insured vehicles are also covered.. IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance plan is tailored to meet all your requirements.
Features and Benefits of IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler Insurance
IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance plan comes with an array of beneficial features. Here is the list of all the benefits on offer at IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance.
• Availability of cashless facility in garages in the network of IFFCO Tokio
• Availability of NCB on renewal to a maximum of 50% for not making any claim
• is available on renewal of policy within 90 days from expiry
• Entire NCB benefit can be transferred
The NCB discount rate remains the same while transferring if policyholders can furnish valid evidence in the form of the following documents;
• Declaration of NCB
• Renewal notice
• NCB entitlement confirmation letter from previous insurer
Coverage of IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
Personal accident coverage:
IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance plan offers Personal accident coverage worth Rs. 1 lakh for individual driver owner of insured two. Accidents during mounting, traveling or dismounting from two-wheeler vehicle are under personal accident coverage. Optional personal accident coverage is available for pillion riders.
Natural and man-made calamity coverage
Two wheeler damages caused by man-made and natural calamities. Some of the natural calamities for which coverage is available include fire, self-ignition, explosion, landslide, cyclone, inundation, frost, hailstorm, lightning, typhoon, earthquake, storm, flood, hurricane and tempest. Man-made Calamities that are eligible for coverage include theft, riot, strike, burglary, damage during transit, malicious act and the likes.
Third party legal liability coverage
This coverage safeguards insured two wheeler against legal liabilities caused by accident. Third party death, injury and property damages are covered under third party legal liability coverage.
Exclusions of IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
• Accidental loss or liability that take place outside the Geographical Area;
• Claim due to contractual liability
• If the vehicles are not driven by the driver as mentioned in the clause for driver
• Losses due to consequential loss
• Liability caused by radiation, ionising or contamination due to radioactivity from nuclear fuel or waste
• Accidents caused by nuclear weapons material
• Losses due to War, hostilities, Invasion or War like operations, Civil War, Rebellion, Mutiny
• Wear and tear of two-wheeler vehicle and general ageing
• If two-wheeler vehicle is driven not according to the usage limitations
• If the policyholder drives without valid license
• Mechanical or Electrical breakdown of two wheeler
• If policyholders drive after being intoxicated by drugs or alcohol
• Coverage is not available for consequential losses and depreciation