- On road protection coverage is available
- Availability of Tokio’s value auto coverage
- Free inspection available at doorstep
- 12 additional benefit available
Most Popular Policies of IFFCO Tokio
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plan
This car insurance plan offers comprehensive protection to the vehicles from accidental damage.
Key features of Car Insurance policy
- IFFCO Tokio Swasthya Kavach Family Health Plan
This family health cover offers protection against treatment expenses of family members.
Key features of Swasthya Kavach Family Health Plan
- Claims are settled by in-house team
- Co-pay not applicable and full claim is paid without deduction
- Special discount for those who avail either IFFCO Tokio group policy or IFFCO Tokio Motor Two Wheeler policy
- Coverage of 10 critical illnesses available in critical illness extension cover
- IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Policy
The policy offers lump sum benefit in if policyholders are diagnosed with any of the pre-specified critical ailments.
Key features of Critical Illness Policy
- Coverage available for 6 critical illnesses
- Coverage available for more than 1 policyholder and his legal heirs
- Reimbursement of hospitalization expenses on diagnosis of critical illnesses
- Coverage available for cerebral stroke, cancer, renal failure and organ transplant expenses
- IFFCO Tokio Individual Medishield Policy
This individual health insurance policy covers hospitalization expenses of policyholders.
Key features of Individual Medishield Policy
- Availability of optional Critical Illness Extension cover
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic and Homeopathic treatments
- co-pay not applicable
- Domiciliary hospitalization expenses are covered
IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Insurance Policy
IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Insurance Policy is a complete protector since it protects you against various medical conditions such as cost of treatment, financial insinuation, managing emotional anxiety, maintaining the expenses at own front, and other similar circumstances arising out of critical illnesses. You can thwart the hassle from getting into any financial trouble with IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Insurance Policy. The policy has been exclusively designed to give you the right kind of coverage against such critical situations at a price you can very easily afford.
What Critical Illness Does This Policy Cover?
IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Policy covers the following critical ailments.
- Major organ transplant
- Renal failure
- Paralytic cerebral stroke
- Accidental injuries that result in loss of limbs.
- Coronary artery diseases that requires bypass surgery
Who Can Avail IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Insurance?
- Students and teachers of an educational institute.
- Members of a group sharing similar interests.
- Employers who are covering their employers in conjunction with their dependents.
- Holders of credit cards or any other financial cards.
- Shareholders of public companies and cooperative societies.
- Members who are registered with service clubs.
What Does IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Insurance Cover?
- Protects an insured person diagnosed with any of the critical illnesses that are listed under the policy.
- The payment will be made only once by the company to Insured Person in respect to the treatment of any particular critical injury or illness.
- The policy covers the hospitalization expenses against the critical illnesses that are listed above. The critical illness must be confirmed by a medical practitioner to avail this benefit.
Special Features of IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Plan
- The policy offers cashless facility through network hospitals.
- The coverage of a Sum Insured under the policy shall cease upon the reimbursement of the medical expenses incurred from the treatment of specified critical illnesses.
What is not covered Under the Policy?
- Any self inflicted injuries, suicide, attempt to suicide.
- HIV / AIDS, and other Sexually transmitted Diseases.
- War / act of war / terrorism / nuclear risks.
- Any expenses incurred from the medical treatments during the first 120 days of the policy commencement.
- Any expenses for the treatment of pre existing conditions.
- Treatment for the medical complications arising out of intoxicating substances like drugs and alcohol.
The best feature of IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Insurance Policy is its affordability. The price of the policy being too economical can be afforded by any citizen on group basis in India and get extensive coverage against various critical illnesses.