- On road protection coverage is available
- Availability of Tokio’s value auto coverage
- Free inspection available at doorstep
- 12 additional benefit available
Most Popular Policies of IFFCO Tokio
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plan
This car insurance plan offers comprehensive protection to the vehicles from accidental damage.
Key features of Car Insurance policy
- IFFCO Tokio Swasthya Kavach Family Health Plan
This family health cover offers protection against treatment expenses of family members.
Key features of Swasthya Kavach Family Health Plan
- Claims are settled by in-house team
- Co-pay not applicable and full claim is paid without deduction
- Special discount for those who avail either IFFCO Tokio group policy or IFFCO Tokio Motor Two Wheeler policy
- Coverage of 10 critical illnesses available in critical illness extension cover
- IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Policy
The policy offers lump sum benefit in if policyholders are diagnosed with any of the pre-specified critical ailments.
Key features of Critical Illness Policy
- Coverage available for 6 critical illnesses
- Coverage available for more than 1 policyholder and his legal heirs
- Reimbursement of hospitalization expenses on diagnosis of critical illnesses
- Coverage available for cerebral stroke, cancer, renal failure and organ transplant expenses
- IFFCO Tokio Individual Medishield Policy
This individual health insurance policy covers hospitalization expenses of policyholders.
Key features of Individual Medishield Policy
- Availability of optional Critical Illness Extension cover
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic and Homeopathic treatments
- co-pay not applicable
- Domiciliary hospitalization expenses are covered
About Iffco Tokio Health Insurance
IFFCO Tokio’s extensive range of Health Insurance plans protect you and your family financially in case of an unexpected serious illness or injury by offering comprehensive risk cover.
Types of IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance plans
The following health insurance plans are on offer at IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance plans:
• Individual Health Protector Policy
• Swasthya Kavach Policy
• Individual Medishield Policy
• Critical Illness Insurance Policy
• Family Health Protector Policy
• Health Protector Plus Policy
• Accidental Insurance Policy
Features and benefits of IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance plans
The benefits and features of IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance plans vary from one policy to another. All the major aspects of all IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance plans are tabulated here;
|Name of the policy||Sum Assured||Entry Age||Critical Illness Coverage||Benefits|
|Individual Health Protector Policy||Above 5 Lakhs||No Limitations||Available for 11 critical ailments||Daily allowance, Provision for Senior Citizens, Coverage for 121 Day care surgeries and Vaccination expenses, Reinstatement of Sum Insured|
|Swasthya Kavach Policy||Four floater Sum Insured options from 2 to 5 Lakhs||No Limitations||NA||Automatic reinstatement of Sum Insured, no provision for Co-pay, in-house claim settlement, portability facility in Wider Plan, Critical Illness Extension add-on cover in Wider Plan option|
|Individual Medishield Policy||Ten Sum Insured options from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 500,000.||3 months to 80 years, 3 months to 5 years for children||NA||Automatic reinstatement of Sum Insured, no provision for Co-pay, in-house claim settlement, portability facility, critical Illness Extension add-on cover, emergency personal and medical assistance|
|Critical Illness Insurance Policy||NA||No Limitations||Available||Cancer, Renal failure, Coronary artery disease requiring bypass surgery, Major organ transplant, Loss of limbs due to accidents, Paralytic Cerebral Stroke|
|Family Health Protector Policy||Up to a maximum of Rs. 7 Lakhs||No Limitations||Higher sum insured for covering 11 critical illnesses||Daily allowance, Ambulance charges, Vaccination expenses, Cumulative Bonus, Day care surgeries, Hospitalization expenses, Emergency assistance services|
|Health Protector Plus Policy||8 plans to offer widest range of Sum Insured||NA||NA||Organ donor’s expenses, Domiciliary hospitalization expenses, Daily cash allowance, Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani treatments|
|Accidental Insurance Policy||5 years to 70 years||NA||Employment Benefit, Ambulance Benefit, Education Benefit, Cumulative Benefit|
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance claim procedure
Those who avail IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance plans are eligible for both cashless claims and get a reimbursement claims. Here is the procedure for the both types of claim.
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance cashless claim
Policyholders are entitled to make cashless claim without having to settle the bill themselves for their hospitalization in any network hospital. IFFCO Tokio be represented by The TPA in question will represent insurer and have the bill settled on behalf of the insurer. However, the cashless claim process differs for planned and emergency hospitalization.
Cashless claims process for emergency hospitalization:
If policyholders get admitted in a hospital in the network of the insurer in emergency they need to contact the insurer’s TPA of IFFCO Tokio to check if they are entitled to cashless claim. Eligible policyholders have to follow the right claim procedure for emergency hospitalization.
Cashless claims process for planned hospitalization
If policyholders plan to avail any treatment or undergo any operation they can choose any hospital in the network for admission. However, policyholders have to go by the right claim procedure for planned hospitalization.
Reimbursement of treatment expenses:
Policyholders can reimburse their treatment expenses in case their cashless claims don’t get approved or if they avail treatment at a hospital outside the network of the insurer. Policyholders need to clear the hospital bill and apply for reimbursement consequently.