- On road protection coverage is available
- Availability of Tokio’s value auto coverage
- Free inspection available at doorstep
- 12 additional benefit available
Most Popular Policies of IFFCO Tokio
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plan
This car insurance plan offers comprehensive protection to the vehicles from accidental damage.
Key features of Car Insurance policy
- IFFCO Tokio Swasthya Kavach Family Health Plan
This family health cover offers protection against treatment expenses of family members.
Key features of Swasthya Kavach Family Health Plan
- Claims are settled by in-house team
- Co-pay not applicable and full claim is paid without deduction
- Special discount for those who avail either IFFCO Tokio group policy or IFFCO Tokio Motor Two Wheeler policy
- Coverage of 10 critical illnesses available in critical illness extension cover
- IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Policy
The policy offers lump sum benefit in if policyholders are diagnosed with any of the pre-specified critical ailments.
Key features of Critical Illness Policy
- Coverage available for 6 critical illnesses
- Coverage available for more than 1 policyholder and his legal heirs
- Reimbursement of hospitalization expenses on diagnosis of critical illnesses
- Coverage available for cerebral stroke, cancer, renal failure and organ transplant expenses
- IFFCO Tokio Individual Medishield Policy
This individual health insurance policy covers hospitalization expenses of policyholders.
Key features of Individual Medishield Policy
- Availability of optional Critical Illness Extension cover
- Coverage available for Ayurvedic and Homeopathic treatments
- co-pay not applicable
- Domiciliary hospitalization expenses are covered
Iffco Tokio General Insurance Company
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance is a joint enterprise between IFFCO or Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative and Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group. IFFCO was established back in 1967 and now it is considered as the largest fertilizer cooperative organization. The establishment secured a place in the list of Fortune India 500 after being registered as a Multistate Cooperative Society. Tokio Marine is a reputed multinational insurance company based out of Tokyo, Japan. Nichido Fire group is the largest insurance group listed in Japan. The chairman of the group is Mr. M. K Srinivasa Gowda and Yogesh Lohia is the CEO and Managing Director of the group. IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance came into existence on 4th of December in 2000 with a wide set-up of 122 Lateral Spread Centers, 65 Strategic Business Units and 255 Bima Kendra all over India.
IFFCO, being the major shareholder holds 72.64% of the entire share and M/s Indian Potash Ltd an associate of IFFCO holds 1.36% of share in IFFCO-Tokio. The company aims to build customer satisfaction through fairness, transparency, and quick responding promptly to their issues and queries and by being fair and transparent while offering various plans such as IFFCO Tokio car insurance.
About IFFCO Tokio general insurance company
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance has obtained technical assistance for reinsurance and underwriting from Tokio Marine. The company further received assistance about Risk Management from TRC or Tokio Risk Consulting. IFFCO Tokio happens to be the very first insurance company in India to underwrite mammoth policies for an automobile company and a fertilizer firm. This all-inclusive plan is designed on the basis of international rates. Except for the traditional products like IIFCO Tokio motor insurance, the insurance firm has further come up with niche insurance products like Credit Insurance, Fine Arts Insurance, Errors & Omission Policy and P & I Insurance policy for corporate Sector etc. Simultaneously, IIFCO Tokio has launched insurance products that primarily focus on rural market like Mausam Bima Yojana, Sankat Haran Bima Yojana, Janata Bima Yojana and Mahila Suraksha Bima Yojana. IIFCO Tokio general insurance makes the most of latest technologies like RFID and NDVI to offer Weather and Cattle insurance largely to rural masses.
Achievements of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company
IFFCO Tokio is the sole insurance company in India that possesses a 100% self-owned distribution channel called IFFCO-TOKIO Insurance Services Ltd (ITIS). This channel is designed to provide retail clients with effective service. The name of IIFCO Tokio is mentioned in the \91Capgemini World Insurance Report- 2009′. The company got the mention for its pioneering distribution channel. At present, ITIS has over 1500 employees in more than 350 towns in India.
The GWP or Gross Written Premium of IIFCO-Tokio was Rs 213 Crores in 2001-02. Over the last decade, IIFCO Tokio general insurance company has become one of the ruling private insurers in India as its annual GWP has reached a staggering Rs 2248.16 Crores in 2011-12.
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans
IFFCO Tokio Motor Insurance Plans
IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Home Family Protector PolicyClick here > >
Contact Details – IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company:
Plot No. 3, Sector 29,
Follow Us: https://www.facebook.com/iffcotokio